Saturday, March 9, 2013

How I Saved over $1000 dollars in 2012 in Just Prescriptions Cost

What is Bach Rx Card

Hi my name is Bud Bailey and at the beginning of 2012, I joined the company Bach Rx Card to help distribute their free prescription discount card to people in the United States.  The company is headquartered in Texas and is owned by Mike Unclebach.
I loved the idea that I could help people save money on their prescriptions by simply sharing a discount card with them. Notice that I said I joined a company.  Each time my personal Bach Rx Cards are used it gets coded to me and then I get paid a small fee. The fee comes from the pharmacies, the drug companies, and through negotiations made by Bach Rx Card Company.  The card is totally free to use for the families and individuals that present the card to the pharmacies.

When I joined in January of 2012 I bought 5000 prescription cards to give out through ViralPrint for $65.00 and started to hand out cards. 




I still have about 2,000 cards out of that initial order that I need to give out to people.  Matter of fact the picture of my card above can be used to save money at over 65,000 pharmacies in the U.S.  Again each time someone uses this free card I receive a small fee. My goal is to get 10,000 different Arkansans using this card to save money on their prescriptions. After saying this anyone can join the company and start using their own card and start handing out their own coded cards to others.

How Much Can Someone Save By Using This Card

The savings depends on the type of medication being filed by the pharmacy. The percentage of savings range from 10% to 75% off of the regular cost of the drug.

Not all pharmacies except the card.  I've noticed that smaller mom and pop type pharmacies don't accept any type of discount card. So you may have to change your prescriptions to a larger pharmacy like Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, CVS, etc.

My personal savings for the year 2012 was over $1000.00.  I had one strong antibotic that I filled at a Walgreens that cost $436.00 (that was for 14 pills, but I need those pills to remove a bad diabetic foot infection) and when I asked them to apply the discount from the card I paid $38.00 for those same pills.  That one savings of $398 dollars well paid for anything that I have invested into my Bach Rx Company so far.

The card can be used for the whole family and extended family. Just show the card to the person at the register when you get ready to check out at the pharmacy or even better ask them to save the information in their computer system so the discount can be applied each time you need to purchase prescriptions.




1 comment:

  1. Hello needed information...Start saving immediately simply by submitting this card to the pharmacy with your prescription.free rx card

    ReplyDelete